I apologize for the lateness of this post. It's been a crazy week. That is where grace comes in. :) Hopefully you all have been working on the exercises that you have been given so far this month. Today we kickup into a handstand near a wall. We use the wall for balance, support, stability, and security. We use our muscle memory - all the exercises that we've been doing this month - to get us into a handstand.
1. Start in Down Dog a foot away from a wall, facing the wall.
2. Take a step forward with one leg.
3. Bend the knee of your forward leg and slowly kick one foot up to the wall.
4. Stack your shoulders over your wrists.
5. Attempt to stack your hips over your shoulders.
6. Now is not the time to stick your handstand, we are simply kicking up and coming back down.
Great! Now let me know how it goes! And let me know how many times you fell down - everyone does!
About the Blogger
Haley is passionate about Raw Food and how God has used it to heal her. She loves to share what she knows with anyone who is curious, and finds herself talking to everyone around her about her lifestyle.