1. Begin in Plank Pose.
2. Bring your right hand directly under your nose.
3. Shift your weight to the outer edge of your right food and bring your left foot in front - scissor your legs.
4. Take your left hand high toward the sky.
5. As you move the right side of the body slightly forward, draw the left side of the body slightly back - stacking the hips and the shoulders.
6. Let your gaze follow and look up at the sky.
7. Stay here and come back to your six count breaths. Hold as long as you can.
8. Slowly come back to Plank Pose. You can take a break here, or repeat these directives for the opposite side.
About the Blogger
Haley is passionate about Raw Food and how God has used it to heal her. She loves to share what she knows with anyone who is curious, and finds herself talking to everyone around her about her lifestyle.