1. Begin in High Plank Pose - see day 1 for directives.
2. Keeping your back flat, your pelvis low without dipping, and your shoulders directly over your hands, slowly lift your left foot off the mat and bring your knee to your left tricep. Take a deep inhale and with your exhale, slowly bring your foot back with your other one.
3. Inhale and slowly lift your left foot and bring your knee to your nose. Exhale and slowly bring your foot back.
4. Inhale and slowly lift your left foot and bring your knee to your RIGHT tricep. Exhale and slowly bring your foot back.
5. At this point you can take a break, set your knees down, come into Child's Pose, or continue on.
6. Come into High Plank Pose and go through the whole routine with your right knee.
7. Come out of the pose into table top and push back into Child's Pose. Take 5-10 six count breaths.
Once again, I encourage you to do three sets of these today. If you can hold your knee at each tricep for more than one breath - even better. If you have NEVER done these before...take your time, give yourself grace, don't feel bad if you need to take more frequent breaks. It's all a practice...we are working toward slow and steady progress. Once again, let me know that you did these today, whether you were able to take a photo or not. :) Any questions - shoot them my way on Facebook or Instagram.
About the Blogger
Haley is passionate about Raw Food and how God has used it to heal her. She loves to share what she knows with anyone who is curious, and finds herself talking to everyone around her about her lifestyle.