VideoLoad moreInstagramSearchLog outAbout usSupportBlogPressAPIJobsPrivacyTermsLanguage© 2016 Instagram Nextlivingrawbygracecrashmom6 and aasifp_stopdropyoga like this1hlivingrawbygrace#Journey2Handstand - Day
1. Begin in Bridge Pose - see day 9.
2. While pressing up into bridge, inhale and with your exhale slowly lift your left leg high into the air, keeping it straight. Press through the heel of your right foot into your mat.
3. Hold here and breathe deeply. Shaking and trembling are wonderful!
4. Slowly lower your left foot back to the mat.
5. You may bring your hips back down to the mat and relax and breathe.
6. Press back into bridge and lift the other leg. (You can stay in bridge and then do the other leg if you don't feel you need to rest). TIPS: Pull your shoulders away from your ears before you press up into breathe and then actively draw your shoulders blades together across your back while in bridge pose. Your leg doesn't need to get as high as mine, find your own version of Bridge Legs that work for you. ☺
This is also a great resource with lots of good tips if you would like to continue reading. 💙
About the Blogger
Haley is passionate about Raw Food and how God has used it to heal her. She loves to share what she knows with anyone who is curious, and finds herself talking to everyone around her about her lifestyle.